Harami-chan Trivia †
- Wikipedia is the first port of call (Japanese site)
- Refer to the news articles featuring Harami-chan (Japanese sites)
- Harami-chan is a pop pianist based in Japan.
- She hopes everyone enjoys the piano more. She wants it much closer to us.
- For that purpose, she often goes out to play the street piano.
- Her job is not YouTuber.
- Her job is not 17 Live streamer.
- Harami-chan's sayings = Saying
- Switch-san = Game
- She is right-handed (Thought she was left-handed? Check where her hair parting line is).
- She always plays by ear, therefore has not bought sheet music. (except the ones for classical music)
- She can play any song she has heard of, therefore doesn't know how many songs are in her repertoire.
- In order to brush up a song, she does thorough research on the original song structures, the intention of the songwriter, and the historical background.
- Her blood type is O.
- Her age and height are not disclosed (and asking them is a taboo according to her).
- Usami-chan = Pink rabbit, as seen in the icon of her YouTube main channel.
- Warumi-chan = Blue rabbit, as seen in the icon of her YouTube sub channel.
- He was Harami-chan's senior co-worker.
- He makes the movies for YouTube.
- Harami-chan's Grandpa.
- He sometimes comes during Harami-chan's Live.
- Harami-chan and Jijimi-chan are very close.